8.30 Orchid Luxury Day Cruise ‘s Limousine and tour guide picks you up around the Ha Noi Old Quarter area, you are recommended to wait for our day bus at the hotel’s lobby.
There is ONLY Orchid Luxury Day Bus Line supply 2 hours transfers from Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay. You will feel comfy with the luxury facilities on our bus with ONLY 2 hours length on No.5 road – the International Standard Express Way in Viet Nam.
Orchid Luxury Day Bus Lines arrives Pha Got Port and you are warmly welcome at our private lounge at Pha Got Port. Our professional receptionist will assist you to check in on board.
Our crew team welcomes you on board and then Orchid Luxury Day Cruise departs for Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay with the Unique route.
This unique route is created and operated ONLY by Orchid Day Cruise and it goes through the much less visited area in Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay.
Orchid Tour Guide notices the guests by his briefing on board
Set Lunch Menu is served on board while Orchid Luxury Day Cruise goes through the untouched area in Lan Ha Bay
Orchid Luxury Day Cruise reaches Hang Sang – Hang Toi area (Brightness cave – Darkness cave) where belongs to Cat Ba National Park.
Hopefully you are good luck enough to see White Head Langurs who are strictly preserved by Vietnamese Park Ranger and also highly protected in Vietnamese Red Book. It’s time to enjoy Vietnamese bamboo boat with its rower for a lovely trip at the hidden area.
Guests are welcome back on board and then Orchid Luxury Day Cruise moves to Tra Bau area – one of best place to kayak in Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay. It’s wonderful memory to kayak in the middle of Lan Ha Bay and touch the emerald water
Guests gets back the wonder Orchid Luxury Day Cruise and boat goes through the non-touristic area in Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay to Pha Got Port
Farewell time and the crew team says goodbye to you and you are welcome back on Orchid Luxury Day Bus to return Ha Noi
Orchid Luxury Day Bus Lines and tour guide arrives Ha Noi and drops you off at the hotel’s lobby at Ha Noi Old Quarter area.
Orchid Luxury Day Cruise Include
English speaking tour guide on boat
Luxury sharing van Hanoi- GOT ferry, Haiphong- Hanoi
Luxury Cruise through Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay
Set Lunch Menu on board as mentioned in the itineraries
Kayaking, local boat (if the weather permits)
Sightseeing entrance fees
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
Orchid Luxury Day Cruise Exclude
Airfare, visa arrangements
Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
Bank charge (for payment by credit cards)
All other services not clearly mentioned above
The Price : Please send request to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline 24h at : +849 8587 3537
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two days on Bhaya Classic cruising Halong Bay with one night accommodation on board.
- Buffet service for lunch and brunch, set menu dinner.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Use of kayaks.
- Sung Sot Cave tour.
- Tour of the Dark and Bright Lagoon.
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board.
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services.
- All other services not clearly noted as included.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.