Orchid Cruise Halong Bay 1 day tour :
8h00 : Depart for Halong Bay from Hanoi. Our shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel.
Enjoy a three hour scenic drive past rice paddies and through rural villages in the Red River Delta with a short refreshment stop en-route.
12:00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and go onboard Bhaya day cruise. Welcome cocktails are served.
Savor a delicious set menu lunch as Bhaya starts cruising.
Along the four hour cruise, you will have the chance to take in the tranquility and natural beauty of Halong Bay from the deck. Have your cameras ready to capture beautiful photos of tiny green islands dotted with rock arches, of emerald waters dazzling in daylight and of the sheer magnificence of the seascape.
The cruise will pass Con Cho Da (Stone Dog) rock, Lu Huong (Incense burner), and the many other strangely-shaped islets in this area.
15:00 Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay thanks to its exceptional size and shapes and amazing stalagmites and stalactites.
16:00 Cruise back to Tuan Chau Marina.
17:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Return to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of service.
The Price : 80 USD / 1 person
BOOKING EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline 24h at : +849 8587 3537
- 20% discount for Bhaya Classic spa when services are booked before departure.
- Complimentary tea and coffee offered throughout the cruise.
- Booked on Bhayacruises.com? Cancellations at least 7 days before departure incur no fees.
- Two days on Bhaya Classic cruising Halong Bay with one night accommodation on board.
- Buffet service for lunch and brunch, set menu dinner.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Use of kayaks.
- Sung Sot Cave tour.
- Tour of the Dark and Bright Lagoon.
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board.
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services.
- All other services not clearly noted as included.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required. Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.